rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2018-01-30 00:17:01

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

ANALYSYS-LAST WEEK OF THE GROUP STAGE DIVISION 6

This division is clearly divided in two groups. Gaucho A , ByT , RoR and Slayer with playoffs options and BF B, doom and Chile D with no options anymore.
Gaucho A: 10-0
The only team that doesnt know defeat, they still need to confirm their 1st place with a victory 2-0 or a tie against ByT.
ByT: 7-1
Again without Tatoh, they are stronger than in previous season with the fast-improving Laan (2300) and Poxo, Mitos, Ralber.... They still have chances of being 1st if they beat 2-0 Gaucho A. If they earn a 1-1, they Will be 2nd. If they lose 0-2 , they could be playing a tie-breaker for 2nd place if Slayer wins 2-0 against RoR.
RoR: 4-4 They cant be 1st or 2nd, and their only option is
winning  2-0 against Slayer to get the 3rd place.
Slayer: 7:3
They need at least 1-1 against RoR to secure the 3rd place. If they lose 0-2 , they will be without playoffs possibilities. If they win 2-0 and ByT losses 0-2 against Gaucho A they will force a tie-breaker against the spanish team for 2nd place.
doom (0-8), BF B ( 2-6) and Chile D (0-6) have no longer playoffs options, but BF B is in advantage to get the 5th place.

P.S.:  My english is not perfect, sorry for possible mistakes.
I dont consider the 4/6 Third Placed thing, as this will be more clear as the group stage ends.

Last edited by Forever (2018-01-30 00:31:47)

#2 2018-01-30 08:40:03

Abraxas
League Staff & AoR Clan Operator Gaucho
Website

Re: ANALYSYS-LAST WEEK OF THE GROUP STAGE DIVISION 6

Thanks a lot man. Love these analysis. I mean, it saves me a lot of time and thinking hehe
Keep it up.

Retroceder, nunca. Rendirse, jamás!

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 4 milliseconds.