rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2018-05-07 07:59:16

CZ_Mango

New season of RTSL with WololoKingdoms?

Hello it seems to me that the time for WK RTSL is finally here. Over the last few months the majority of issues and inbalances were fixed. The most of voobly players already own the expansions as well. WK is being played on voobly more and more and it looks like that already 60% of all games are on WK instead of aoc. Also all the new tournaments are being played on WK. I believe the next RTSL season on WK would be a huge success.

There is also one thing I would like to propose and it is to use the fresh repacked WK_Full Random map pack by HJFE FR pack link which contains roughly 20+ classic aoc fr maps and about the same amount of new official maps from expansions. Some of them are already well known because of the past aoc tournaments like hideout, acropolis, steppe, valley etc.

#2 2018-05-07 17:19:27

Black Adder
League Administrator

Re: New season of RTSL with WololoKingdoms?

Hey,

As you might remember we already asked clans about their opinions during sign-ups for AoC Season 41, and the answers from that poll half a year ago were already sufficient enough to consider WK seriously, and looking at the latest development, we agree it should happen, and so it will smile

For the maps, we're always looking for tournament-proven maps to add to our available mappool, only challenge is to gauge which are good to allow freely and which should be per both clans' agreement only smile I've noticed this pack on AoEZone and seems solid.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#3 2018-05-07 17:59:03

poxo
League Staff & AoR Clan Operator ByT

I agree on Mango's point.

My opinon when it was asked was no, now it's a clear yes, probably many others have changed their opinion as well.

#4 2018-05-08 09:27:01

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

Our team NHN now would like to play the next season with WK.

#5 2018-05-12 08:12:47

Abraxas
League Staff & AoR Clan Operator Gaucho
Website

Gaucho can also play with WK and supports the initiative in case you want to give it a try.

Retroceder, nunca. Rendirse, jamás!

#6 2018-05-18 21:14:23

nC_Snyper1
AoR Clan Operator nC

nC is up for WK aswell

#7 2018-05-19 08:43:13

poxo
League Staff & AoR Clan Operator ByT

Black Adder nowadays it would be stupid not to play with WK, I know RTSL has a more clasical playstyle, with no sling mods, playing mostly fr maps and allowing multiciving. But right now no clan is playing old AoC on voobly, every tg right now is WK, even BF and LN are slowly moving to it.

#8 2018-05-19 09:56:44

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

Yeah. Its time for WK season. It won´t alter the classical feeling of the League. It will just adapt it to the new times.

#9 2018-05-28 14:35:44

[RoR]Optilaser
AoR Clan Operator RoR

Make WK official - yes, please and thank you!

#10 2018-07-21 14:16:28

lyf_boothman1
AoR Clan Operator LyF

LyF will play Woolol

#11 2018-07-21 14:32:01

Black Adder
League Administrator

lyf_boothman1 wrote:

LyF will play Woolol

Great to hear, looking forward to your sign-up! smile

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 4 milliseconds.