rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2018-07-02 17:50:35

CZ_Mango

New season of RTSLeague anytime soon?

First I would like to thank the staff for working hard ang giving us players a chance to enjoy such a quality league for so many years. Still I wanted to ask how is it looking with another season. The pause between seasons seem to be unusually long. Is there anything wrong? Would you need some help with organisation? I would be willing to help and I think many others as well.
I feel especially now after ECL qualification, which results into only 8 teams able to compete in any major tournaments for another year, there should be big interest among others who did not qualify. We are especially looking forward to another season even more with possible WK.
Any news?

Thank you for answer, CZ_Mango

#2 2018-07-02 23:51:37

Black Adder
League Administrator

Re: New season of RTSLeague anytime soon?

Glad for your support and that you're so looking forward to the next season! smile

New season, that will be on the expansions, is indeed coming and soon - we're finishing the details to take care of when we switch from AoC to AoR - main talking point are the new maps and if some of them need special attention like for example Nomad or Black Forest, and what other maps to potentially allow, as the map creation scene is really booming lately and plenty of maps are tournament-tested smile But it seems we're almost done, so fingers crossed for imminent sign-ups! smile (Btw any tips on the issue, of course, welcome - there are tons of maps and mapsets smile)

Otherwise we're always looking for assistance with running the League - currently we've strengthened our team already, but I think we could make use of a few more staffers to make the run smooth - after all, during summer there are vacations and staffers take them as well smile But if you knew about a webmaster who would be willing to spend a few hours here and there on our web to make some simple adjustments like Hall of Fame, rules or new map additions (bigger plans are in place, but optional :d), that would be beyond awesome smile We could find use for pretty much all talents overall as you can imagine smile

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#3 2018-07-09 20:18:52

nC_Snyper1
AoR Clan Operator nC

Re: New season of RTSLeague anytime soon?

Looking forward to play again smile

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.