rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2018-07-15 23:55:10

Black Adder
League Administrator

Rules - Questions and Answers

If you have any questions regarding the rules, please let your thoughts flow through here - let's make sure we understand each other smile

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2018-07-17 10:25:54

Aramis_Arg
AoR Clan Operator Arg

Re: Rules - Questions and Answers

Hello, one question:

Can civilization be repeated? Like last season?

#3 2018-07-17 15:19:18

Black Adder
League Administrator

Aramis_Arg wrote:

Hello, one question:

Can civilization be repeated? Like last season?

Hey,

We're not changing the rules in this regard, so yes, it's possible the same as in the previous seasons - as we said, we want to have the first season as a real testing ground of the state of the game, because tournament with open, diverse and mainly base settings as ours hasn't been hosted yet. We want the game played as it's been made and how everyone understands it.

Otherwise there's always a possibility of having a gentlemanly agreement with the opponents on some settings like these, similar to maps, as we're here to play games and have fun first and foremost, with fair play presupposed smile

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#4 2018-07-20 14:43:31

robo
AoR Clan Operator Straya

Is BF played on the no-cut version or regular version?

g'day

#5 2018-07-21 12:46:42

Black Adder
League Administrator

robo wrote:

Is BF played on the no-cut version or regular version?

We're using the regular versions of maps coming with the game (so expansions), similar to Arena. Additional map versions though can be considered if they're popular enough, exactly like we considered Arina or in the past Land Nomad or Green Arabia.

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#6 2018-07-21 17:11:33

[RoR]Optilaser
AoR Clan Operator RoR

Clan Tag: R'C
Clan Name: Reformed Coachers
Clan Website: https://reformed-coachers.voobly.com/
Number of Active Members: 5
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact: Timotheus_ https://www.aoezone.net/members/timotheus_.25764/
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: Timotheus_ https://www.aoezone.net/members/timotheus_.25764/
Clan Operator has read the rules and agrees to them: Yes

How does one agree to rules when 2.1 A clan is a group of players (minimum of 6 ACTIVE) that play under a common tag for an extended period of time, preferably with a publicly accessible website and/or forum.

Are rules of the league for following or are they a joke?

#7 2018-07-22 08:42:15

Tar_Minyatur
AoR Clan Operator Heresy (R'C)

[RoR]Optilaser wrote:

Clan Tag: R'C
Clan Name: Reformed Coachers
Clan Website: https://reformed-coachers.voobly.com/
Number of Active Members: 5
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact: Timotheus_ https://www.aoezone.net/members/timotheus_.25764/
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: Timotheus_ https://www.aoezone.net/members/timotheus_.25764/
Clan Operator has read the rules and agrees to them: Yes

How does one agree to rules when 2.1 A clan is a group of players (minimum of 6 ACTIVE) that play under a common tag for an extended period of time, preferably with a publicly accessible website and/or forum.

Are rules of the league for following or are they a joke?

I PM'd Black Adder regarding the issue. He said the best thing to do was to sign up and the admins would discuss to see whether they would allow it. I hold no allusion that we will definitely be allowed in, though I think that it would be a shame. While playing in the ECL, I've also participated in the RTSL for 5? years, being the team operator for LOTD (until all my friends left and move to TheJedi), TheJedi (until the clan disbanded) and I would be kinda sad not being able to participate.

Also, why have you not posted the same thing with Straya A with regard to 5 members?
Personally I have no problem with that as they are ACTIVE players and I have confidence they will give no AL. In the same way, if aM' hypothetically (11) signed up to RTSL with 4!! I would have no issue as their players are always playing 24/7 (AoC/Fortnite) that I could be confident they would get the games played!

Regarding to "common tag for extended period of time", Spring, Melkor and I signed up to Let Your Teammate Die under same clan, then Hera was with us in BoA under same clan. Us 4 have been in common tag for 6 months... (Not the same tag, but thats less important and tag could change again, but we had a "common" tag). The only addition to our team is Edie as LaaaaaN is playing with his spanish friends ByT.

Last edited by Tar_Minyatur (2018-07-22 09:01:27)

#8 2018-07-22 14:11:43

Black Adder
League Administrator

2[RoR]Optilaser: Thanks for your concern and looking up for the competition, as Tar_Minyatur says, we were contacted about their situation and we recommended them to sign up to have them listed and we'd consider their readiness for participation, same as with other clans. The fact they even recognise the situation and before posting wanted to talk about it with us is a good sign of their taking things seriously, same as you.

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#9 2018-07-22 14:25:30

[RoR]Optilaser
AoR Clan Operator RoR

Plenty of time for those mentioned teams to find one guy more at least, breaking a condition that΄s written in capslock doing no favours to anyone.

One thing more, this new season business needs to get on front page.

#10 2018-07-22 17:45:26

Black Adder
League Administrator

[RoR]Optilaser wrote:

One thing more, this new season business needs to get on front page.

You're right, we'll add AoR forum section news there with other web updates for the new competition before the season starts - I guess I could just copy the post into a forum that does promote there already in the meantime, no harm in that. From our experience our web is not exactly the premium place where clans learn of the new season smile, we rely much more on our community channels like Facebook and Twitter, where we're currently regularly introducing the signed-up clans, and of course community webs like AoEZone or Voobly.

Thanks for the suggestion, if you'd like to help us spread the news, any help or suggestions would be of course welcome! smile

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#11 2018-07-26 14:57:14

wAkKo
AoR Clan Operator CoS

Hi, how can I get my Operator Username (I will be the responsible of CoS clan)

Thannks!

#12 2018-07-26 19:32:36

Black Adder
League Administrator

wAkKo wrote:

Thannks!

Hey,

We'll be handing out Clan Operator log-in when we're setting things up in the system, we'll let you know here at the forum smile

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#13 2018-07-27 11:40:48

wAkKo
AoR Clan Operator CoS

Black Adder wrote:

wAkKo wrote:

Thannks!

Hey,

We'll be handing out Clan Operator log-in when we're setting things up in the system, we'll let you know here at the forum smile

Ty mate! I'll be looking fwd smile

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 4 milliseconds.