rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2018-08-25 03:23:34

Black Adder
League Administrator

PSA - Rec Uploader Currently Not Working

Just wanted to let you know that the rec uploader is currently not working, we hope to have it fixed asap. Please in the meantime keep your recorded games, and don't forget to play on the RTSL Ladder in the Tournament Lobby to have a back-up - sorry for the inconvenience hmm

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2018-09-12 01:20:28

Black Adder
League Administrator

Re: PSA - Rec Uploader Currently Not Working

Good news everyone, rec uploading is working now! smile

There are still a few little mites in the system to be fixed (you might notice some), but the most important part - filling in the info and uploading the rec - is working, so you can now put the games up there to update your score and let everyone see your heroic efforts also on their own eyes! smile

Those of you who are with us for a bit already know the few quirks to take into account, but for all the new Clan Operators, please be aware of the following when uploading the games:

1) The uploader is not automatic, you have to fill things in manually - please try to do it diligently, but don't panic if you make a mistake, we can fix some of it, just let us know smile
2) If the rec is bigger than 2MB, you have to put it into a .zip file - you can just upload them all in zip if you wish. Voobly offers them in .zip. It needs to be .zip, not .7z, .rar or anything else.
3) The name file shouldn't be excessively long (so try short :d), and better avoid special characters (like ', [, etc.).

If you don't follow these guidelines, you will suffer the consequences - of having to fill all the info in again :d Sorry for the bit of a hassle, but we're an old competition, with all it takes :d

We'll try to keep up with you uploading the games and correcting the scores afterwards for you, let us know if we miss something for a longer period of time.

Gl&hf then, thanks for your patience, and looking forward to your recs and sharing them with other players! smile

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#3 2018-09-29 12:26:35

robo
AoR Clan Operator Straya

Can I complain about teams not uploading their recs?

It makes life extremely hard to work out what home maps they have or have not played, what civs they used and which players they use if i need to spend 20 minutes browsing voobly rtsl ladder stats https://www.voobly.com/ladder/matches/2 … rowser1...

Can there be some sort of penalty for not uploading recs for the past month. thanks

g'day

#4 2018-09-29 12:57:56

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

In addition, some games werent played with Rts ladder, so os almost impossible to find the games. I agree there should be some penalty with teams that arent uploading the recorded games from very past rounds.

Last edited by Forever (2018-09-29 12:58:19)

#5 2018-09-29 14:32:40

Black Adder
League Administrator

Because of the difficulty with the uploader at the start the uploading got delayed and we let the clans pick up the pace a bit since it was not your fault, but yeah, it's not much excuse now when it was posted weeks ago it's working and everyone had enough time to upload the games - that's why we spammed the reminders yesterday, and we do have penalties that we can use for continued ignoring of this duty and the reminders for it.

The RTSL Ladder on Voobly as you mention is a good back-up and if you are interested in exploring your opponents' choices, you do have that option - it's not as comfortable, but it's not as bad either (and only a few games were played on some other ladders).

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.