rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2018-10-22 02:10:08

Black Adder
League Administrator

Playoff Settings

Good job all the participating clans for making it to the deciding bracket stage! Now let's see who is actually the best of the best, shall we smile

Some base info you need to know:

1) Schedule is:

Round of 16: 22nd-28th October
Quarterfinals: 29th October - 4th November
Semifinals: 5-11th November
Grand Finals/Bronze Match: 12-18th November

2) Settings are:

Round of 16: Best of 3, home map each, third decider on Blind Random
Quarterfinals+Semifinals+Finals/Bronze: Best of 5, 2 set maps, home map each, fifth decider on Blind Random:

We'll post the pre-set maps with the Quarterfinals or maybe even during the week, we have a pretty good idea already.

3) Restarts are allowed only due to serious mapscrews, like gold completely obstructed by woods and such, discovered in the first 5 minutes of game time to uphold fair play.

Please be careful about this and remind all your players of this fact, we don't want some unfortunate situations when it can be easily avoided. We're different from other tournaments.

4) Live Streaming:

It is strongly desirable that all the later-stage games are streamed live to make you famous, which might be challenging with the limited number of streamers currently, but we'll definitely do our best, and it would truly help if you tried to schedule responsibly and ahead of time to give us time to prepare things and secure the casters for these important and fun games (simply please try your best to avoid last minute scheduling).

Btw if someone is going to be streaming their point of view, it would be great if you let us know in the scheduling thread, as we could advertise that to the fans and improve our coverage of the matches overall!

As usual then, Finals live streaming is mandatory and the games cannot proceed without live streaming. To give this important community event proper attention, the propagation needs to start a few days ahead, so let's be serious about it and schedule as soon as possible so that we have time to spread the word of your epic clash smile

Fans are eagerly awaiting these top games, let's not disappoint them and let them witness your heroic efforts live! smile

Gl&hf then, and may the skill be with you!

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2018-11-01 03:31:07

Black Adder
League Administrator

Re: Playoff Settings

Quarterfinal Maps:
1. Arena-ception
2. Game 1 Loser's Home Map
3. Game 1 Winner's Home Map
4. Atoll
5. Blind Random

The pre-set maps come from the Mad Random Map Pack available at AoEZone.

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#3 2018-11-12 04:17:52

Black Adder
League Administrator

Semifinal Maps:
1. Hawaii
4. Vinlandsaga
5. Blind Random

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#4 2018-12-03 17:05:44

Black Adder
League Administrator

Grand Final/Bronze Banner Battle Maps:
1. Aggression
4. Bullzeye
5. Blind Random

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 4 milliseconds.