rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2008-08-17 22:20:07

Serge
Veteran

More then one team per Clan.. the rules changed?

Hello,
i just saw SkWzZ is playing with two teams in the league. Did the rules change? because when i asked 2 seasons ago or so if it is possible to signup more then a team, the Answer was "no".

Last edited by Serge (2008-08-17 22:20:28)

#2 2008-08-17 22:33:09

IvIoIzT
Veteran

Re: More then one team per Clan.. the rules changed?

I assume SkWzZ isnt using those players that play for n)Fac

Im socialy retardet?AHHHH LOOOL.You are just a rdm noob who enver can improve his skill and going to be allready fatter behind his computer.
You are max.  embarrasment  for our com. Thats the fact.
And you are to dumb to understand this.
I think you are a guy from the english underclass of your social system.

#3 2008-08-18 01:44:24

Pedestrian
Webmaster

The way we understand it is that part of SkWzZ split off to become n)Fac when they got sponsored, so they are completely separate clans now.

(They have separate websites, tags, and everything.)

#4 2008-08-18 12:34:51

Serge
Veteran

IvIoIzT wrote:

I assume SkWzZ isnt using those players that play for n)Fac

of course both teams have to use different players.. wink

The way we understand it is that part of SkWzZ split off to become n)Fac when they got sponsored, so they are completely separate clans now.

(They have separate websites, tags, and everything.)

ehm? They're still SkWzZ or not? The clannick is now at their nicknames (SkWzZ_Phoenix) and so on.
And i hope you don't mean this as the website.. http://www.faculty.de ? (thats not their clanpage.. seems to me like the website of the sponsor wink)

All you need is to create a second clan in Eso or what? I mean make the rules clear please, allow second teams for any clan or for none (without any tricks or exceptions)

Last edited by Serge (2008-08-18 12:37:21)

#5 2008-08-18 13:09:13

Pedestrian
Webmaster

The way we understand it, yes, http://www.faculty.de/ is the website for the n)Fac clan.

Serge wrote:

All you need is to create a second clan in Eso or what? I mean make the rules clear please, allow second teams for any clan or for none (without any tricks or exceptions)

If you wanted to have two teams for your "clan," then what you would need to do, I suppose, is this:

1. Each "clan" has a separate clan tag on ESO.
2. Each "clan" has enough independent, active members (at least 8-10, in practice) to be admitted into the league.  Smurf nicks obviously do not count.
3. Each "clan" has its own separate website.  Each website must have enough activity in forums, news, etc. that it appears active to us.
4. Each "clan" has its own leadership structure, and operates independently from the other clan.  They must recruit new players separately, etc.
5. If one of the clans is named "FeaR B Team," for example, that won't work.  The names must not show any relation between the two "clans."

Now, if you were able to do all of that...how could we even tell that these two clans were really part of one, larger "clan"?  The answer is that we couldn't.  Note that both SkWzZ and n)Fac satisfy all of the above requirements.

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 7 milliseconds.